Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Program
Treatment And Recovery
The Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Rehabilitation Program at Braintree
Rehabilitation Hospital is dedicated to the care of persons with spinal cord injuries
and other paralyzing spinal disorders. We offer the professional, technical, and clinical resources necessary to provide individualized treatment and promote progress
toward an independent lifestyle.
The program is led by a board-certified physiatrist and offers a seamless
transition from acute hospitalization through inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation to home.
The Spinal Cord Injury Treatment Team Consists of:
- Board-Certified Physiatrist
- Board-Certified Neurologist
- Rehabilitation Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Case Manager
- Facilitate medical progress 24 hours a day
- Increase functional mobility & ability to perform self-care tasks
- Prevention of blood clots and other possible complications
- Dysphagia assessment and management
If you would like additional information, please Contact Us.