Meet the Staff
Anna D. Hohler, M.D.
Medical Director, Movement Disorders Program
Medical Education: Boston University School of Medicine
Internship: Madigan Army Medical Center, Neurology
Residency: Madigan Army Medical Center, Neurology
Fellowship: Movement Disorder Fellowship Boston University Medical Center, Department of Neurology.
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN Autonomic Disorders and Testing.
Board Certified: Neurology
Faculty Appointment: Assistant Professor of Neurology, Boston University School of Medicine
- Neurology Residency Clinical Skills Coordinator
- Neurology Residency Candidate Selection Committee Member
- Boston University School of Medicine Neurology Liaison to the Internal Medicine Residency for Neurologic Education, Neurology OSCE Director
- Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Hospital Workgroup
- Advisor at Large for Neurology for Medical Students at BUMC
- Member of the Clinical Competencies Work Group.