General Rehabilitation Program
Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital's General Rehabilitation Program provides comprehensive medical rehabilitation services for individuals who have experienced a decline in their physical and cognitive abilities. This decline may be due to an illness or other medical condition.
Our General Rehabilitation Program is designed to help patients:
- Maximize functional independence
- Maximize emotional/psycho-social well-being
- Resume previous roles or modified roles at work, home, leisure
Through a team-treatment approach to patient care, Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital's physicians, nurses, therapists, and support staff provide a full-range of medical and therapeutic services.
- 24-Hour Physician Coverage
- Rehabilitation Nursing Care
- Comprehensive Therapeutic Services
- Patient-Family Education/Support
- Psycho-social Services
- Pastoral Care
- Case Management
If you would like additional information, please Contact Us.