Medically Complex Rehabilitation Program
Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital's Medically Complex Rehabilitation Program provides comprehensive medical and rehabilitation services to individuals whose functional decline co-exists with complex medical problems.
Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital's expert medical and therapeutic staff utilizes a team treatment approach to:
- Simultaneously address patients' medical and functional needs
- Assist patients in reaching their maximum level of independence
- Caregiver education
Each patient engages in a specialized rehabilitation program based on his or her medical diagnosis and rehabilitation needs.
Program components include:
- Comprehensive Medical Management
- Therapeutic Exercise Program
- Functional Approach to Activities of Daily Living and Community Re-entry
- Patient/Family Education and Support
- Consulting Services (i.e., speech therapy, neuropsychology, vocational counseling)
- Ongoing Collaboration With Referring Physician
- Weekly Team Meeting
- Family Conference (as needed)
- Comprehensive Outpatient Services
If you would like additional information, please Contact Us.