Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital's Neurorehabilitation Program provides patients with the comprehensive medical and rehabilitation services they need to return to a high level functional role at home, work, and in the community.
The interdisciplinary team is led by a neurologist.
Who should be referred?
This program is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of individuals who have:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease (including trans-post Deep Brain Stimulator implants)
- Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Other Neurological Deficits
- Brain Injury
Using an interdisciplinary approach that focuses on adjustment, support, education, skill achievement, and reintegration into the community, the program includes:
- AutoAmbulator Gait Training
- Comprehensive Medical Management
- Therapeutic Exercise and Functional Mobility/Activities Program
- Psycho-social and Vocational Counseling
- Functional Communication Program
- Splinting & Orthotics (as needed)
- Cognitive/Perceptual Re-Training
- Patient/Family Education & Support
- Community Re-entry Program
- Leisure Education
- Case Management
- Self-Medication Program
- Return to Driving Evaluation
- Comprehensive Outpatient Services
If you would like additional information, please Contact Us.