Stroke Rehabilitation Program
After a stroke, intensive physical rehabilitation is your best chance for maximum recovery. Due to the
effects of a stroke you may need to change, re-learn or re-define how you live. Stroke rehabilitation is designed to help you adjust to these mental and physical challenges and return to independent living.
Braintree Hospital offers a seamless transition from acute hospitalization through inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation to home. Our interdisciplinary team of physical therapists, occupational
therapists, speech language pathologists and neuropsychologists is led by a board certified neurologist to facilitate optimal recovery following a stroke.
- Facilitate medical progress 24 hours a day
- Improve balance, coordination and mobility
- Improve expression and understanding of spoken, written, and nonverbal communication
- Improve range of motion, strength and endurance
- Reorganize cognitive skills and learn to compensate for deficits
- Assist with emotional adjustment to the trauma of disability
Stroke Rehabilitation Brochure .pdf
If you would like additional information, please Contact Us.