Our orthopedic program treats individuals who have experienced an injury or surgery to muscles, bones, or joints. Our clinicians possess advanced training in the evaluation and treatment of surgical and non-surgical dysfunctions of the spine and extremities. Specialized Services for spinal pain and dysfunction include spinal mobilization, stabilization and back education.
The most effective treatment involves a team including you, the therapist and your referring physician. During the evaluation, the therapist will explain the process, answer any questions that you may have about the injury/condition and the treatment plan. The therapist will notify your physician of the findings and send the treatment plan for the physician to review and approve.
- Mobility, strength, function and pain reduction
- Patient education to prevent re-injury and future complications
- Personalized programs that transfer activities from our clinic to your home, work, and recreational environment
Types of patients we are experienced in treating include:
- Athletes of all ages and levels recovering from a recent injury or surgery
- Retirees who want to remain active and are trying to regain strength and motion after surgery or an injury
- Workers who are injured and are trying to return to full employment
- People experiencing a physical condition that limits their ability to enjoy life
- Specialized Equipment/ Technology
- BOSU ball
- Nintendo Wii